User Acquisition Manager
Full-Time • Austria (Remote)
We are looking for someone who understands marketing channels, likes to do a lot of iterative testing, and uses data to decide what works best for us. As part of the Marketing Team, your mission is to improve our ad performance and find creative ways to push our app growth to the next level. This role is a temporary position coverage for maternity leave, but with the potential to join on a permanent basis due to company growth.
Here are some things we imagine you would do
- Developing and executing tests efficiently across various marketing channels, including Apple Search Ads, Meta, Google UAC and TikTok Ads.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to improve ROI.
- Collaborating with our amazing Designer Jamie and talented content creator, Stefanie, to create and test different approaches that grab our audience’s attention
- Maintaining the channels that perform well and ditching those that don’t
- Analyzing and optimizing, and then doing it all over again
We are looking for someone who
- has at least 1-2 years experience in performance marketing
- is laser-focused on achieving our objectives
- is a whiz at analyzing data and knows how to use it to make informed decisions
- enjoys working from home
- can occasionally commute to Upper Austria or Vienna for workshops or team events
- wants to work in a family-friendly work environment can communicate fluently in English and German can take and give respectful, well-worded feedback is a self-starter and can work effectively and independently without guidance in a non-hierarchical team
What we can offer
- The flexibility to do your best work in your own way
- The chance to work alongside some of the most motivated and experienced people in engineering, design, and marketing (and we like to have a little fun, too!)
- Flexible working hours and the freedom to work from anywhere that inspires you
- A Klimaticket or Vorteilscard, depending on your needs
By law, the minimum salary for this position is €48.370 gross per year. Your salary depends on your experience.